Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Shopping: Mini Superdrug Haul

So I spent my day off today Christmas shopping for family and friends, had to pick up a couple of treats for myself though so as well as picking up some serious studded gladiator sandals I had a quick trip to Superdrug.


I've been after this for a while but for some reason I always seemed to forget to pick it up. Well today I finally remembered that I wanted this and with good timing too as there was a third off making it only £3.32. Haven't used it to take off a full face of make-up yet as I don't tend to wear a lot just for a day of shopping but it removed my mascara with no problem, much better and much gentler than other eye make up removers. Can definitely see this being a lifesaver when I'm trying to remove heavier make up after a long night.

I was in desperate need of a new evening mascara especially with the party season coming up. I still haven't found my perfect mascara as I need volume more than length and evening the ones that claim to be "volumising" don't seem to do the trick. Haven't tried this yet but hopefully this one might just do what it says on the tin.

I only recently started using powder and I can't believe it took me so long. I don't even know why it took me so long! Anyway, the powder I was using prior to this was an MUA one, nothing special but did the trick. Since that one is running very low I decided to try this one, I'm a huge fan of Bourjois foundations and have been using Healthy Mix Serum since it was first released. I picked this up in a shade lighter than the Healthy Mix Serum I use as I'd seen from reviews that this can apply a little dark. This powder feels so smooth and smells so good that I really can't wait to try it tomorrow morning. I'm sure a review will be coming soon after as I have huge expectations for this.

No description needed for this I'm sure. No other nail polish remover has touched my nails since this little beauty was released. So quick and easy and lasts forever.

So there's a couple new products for me to be trying out over the next few days.

Oh, and while I'm here lets just take a moment to appreciate my other little gift to myself.




5 comments:

  1. Those boots are AMAZING!!!! <3

    In response to your question, I have a Nikon D5100! Thank you <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I have nominated you to complete the sunshine award over on my blog. I would love for you to complete it then let me know so I can check it out :) xx

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Bourjois nail remover but I don't like it cause it is oily.
    I want to try some Bourjois mascara too.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Bourjois nail remover because it's so easy and fast!
    Nice share doll!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Come and have a look at my new post if you want ?
    Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog,
    Hope you're having a nice week so far.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x