Saturday 5 October 2013

I'm Alive!

Hey everyone!

Just a very quick update to let people know I am in fact alive! Between working 6 days a week and celebrating my brothers engagement I've barely had time to breathe let alone blog. I just wanna thank my new followers and let you know I will be checking out your blogs tomorrow when I finally have a day of rest!

Also thanks to my current followers and commenters, I have read and appreciated every single one I just had no time to reply. I cannot wait to get my beauty blogging fix tomorrow but for now all I have time for is my beauty sleep fix.

Expect a brand new post tomorrow and I'm excited to see what all my gorgeous fellow bloggers have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x