Wednesday 25 September 2013

Barry M Autumn Release and Strawberry Waves Rollers

Just a quick one today for the new Barry M collection. Popped straight into Superdrug after work today to get the new polishes, At first I grabbed them all, then I thought about it for a second and decided I should see how I like these ones first.

So after my sensible side kicked in I decided to get two of the matte collection and went with Espresso,  because you can't go wrong with black, and Vanilla because from the swatches I've seen so far this is one of my favourites. I also got two of the textured glitters in Lady, because I look at it and all I see is Christmas, and Princess, because this really is a Princess shade.

They also had an offer on where if you spend £9 or more you receive a free Lash Vegas mascara. I wasn't looking for this mascara and I'd have preferred a 3 for 2 offer but hey-ho, can't turn down free beauty products.

No time for a full review just yet but I'm excited to try all of it!


Also last night I finally got round to trying my cute strawberry rollers from the last post and seriously, I would suggest everyone go out and buy them!! They're actually amazing, I'm so glad I tried them before I spent money on expensive curling tongs like I was about to. They were so comfortable to sleep in and made my hair look amazing! My manager thought I'd been and had my hair done that's how good it looked, and I am not someone who is good with hair. I was running late so sadly didn't have time to take a picture but I used quite thick pieces of hair as I wanted waves rather than curls and it gave me the perfect waves,  so bouncy and natural looking and without any product on it it lasted pretty much the whole day, we're talking 12 hours before there was a noticeable difference and even then it still looked good just not as bouncy, I'm sure next time when I have the time to style properly they will last ages! So they don't use heat so don't damage your hair, they leave hair with an amazing natural looking curl, are comfortable to sleep in and more importantly they're as cute as this


These rollers are so cheap on eBay for very very cheap. I have very long thick hair and I only needed a pack of 12 to get my wavy result, you would maybe need 18 if you want super curly hair from these though :)

PS. Don't forget to check out the competition from MRP to win clothing, I've had a look at the site and they actually have some nice stuff. Click here to enter.

8 comments:

  1. The strawberry rollers are the most adorable thing! I want them, the makeup shades look really lovely and versatile.Thanks for your visit doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how the nail varnish's worked out for you! I am going to get some myself after uni tomorrow! xxx
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strawberry rollers are soo cute! Love the bronze barry m nail paint too x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tempted by those strawberry rollers! How do you think they'd work with shorter, relatively thin hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Cute strawberry rollers Lisa!!!

    www.theinsideoutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rollers are so cute!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty colours of the nail polishes! And I've never heard about the strawberry waves rollers before. They look so interesting to use, I'd definitely want to give it try! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. these have got to be the cutest rollers I have ever seen!!

    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x