Thursday 12 September 2013

Be Unique!

Hey everyone,

Eeek! First post! Nothing too interesting to write here but I basically just want to introduce myself and the blog. I'm really so excited about starting this up and I can't wait to share with you guys!

I am obsessed with beauty and beauty blogs. I'm sure about 90% of you got into beauty and blogs the same way as I did: NAIL POLISH OBSESSION!! This is how it all began, then slowly but surely turned to lipsticks then eyeliner... well, you get the story.

I'm not experienced in blogging and I'm not experienced in beauty but I just love it, painting my nails or trying out a new make-up look is literally the one thing that can relax me even after the hardest days work. The purpose of this is going to be to share those little things with you, the excitement of a new lipstick, the achievement when trying out a new nail design and even the absolute horror when a hair colour goes wrong (I'm not exaggerating when I say horror, this happened to me recently and I'm only just about ready to talk about it).

Anyway, that's it for now because it's getting a little bit late for my tired eyes but I seriously cannot wait to really get started. If you made it to this page then you're already passionate about beauty, but I just want to give my input into this massive world of beauty blogging and hopefully reach a few people out there.

Be beautiful, be unique, be unique-corns with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x