Saturday 21 September 2013

Superdrug Mini Haul

Woohoo it's the weekend!!!

Actually, I'm ill and back to work on Monday so my bed and Netflix is about as exciting as it will get for me. I do however have a few little treats to play with on my lazy Sunday off tomorrow. My pay came a couple of days early so as soon as work was over I was off to Superdrug.

This is how bad I am for my little Superdrug trips during and after work, I went in there and two out of the three staff working said to me "it's been over a week since we've seen you, I'm guessing todays payday". I felt kind of special haha!

Anyway onto the post, there's nothing amazing just a few bits I'd been wanting


I have naturally wavy hair which I very rarely wear down without straightening it, the problem is I don't want to cause too much damage with too much heat styling but think my hair just doesn't look styled enough when worn natural. I'd heard a few good things about various sea salt sprays and so here it is Schwarzkopf got2b Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray. Now I've never tried a salt spray before and I can't even lie, being the little weirdo that I am I got this because it said mermaid look and who wouldn't want to look like a mermaid? I'll no doubt review this product in the next couple of days so wish me luck!


Yet another hair product to hopefully help with my new salt spray, Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo and conditioner. Herbal Essences never let me down and I'm hoping this won't be any different, I already know this much; it smells GORGEOUS!

Hands up, who's the last beauty blogger on the whole of planet Earth to try out Maybellines Baby Lips? Oh right, that would be me! It was there, right next to the till, and before I knew it two of them were in my hands. Damn Superdrug and their impulse buys and damn me for being sucked in by it. I'm sure from the reviews I'm not gonna be disappointed by it though, I picked up Pink Punch and Mint Fresh.


Last but not least, another blogger favourite that I am ridiculously excited to try! I present to you Sleek Face Contour Kit, in Light for my pale self. Very excited I might even try this tonight.


That's all for now, I'll no doubt be here in no time with a review for a couple of these purchases. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, and hopefully yours is a little bit more exciting than mine :)





10 comments:

  1. Mhhmm you bought some great products! I love herbal!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    xoxo
    Shalane
    www.fashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Herbal Essences but I'm yet to try the tousle one so I'm excited!

      Now following :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. I'm not a fan of the Baby Lips anymore, they made my lips very dry and chapped! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet, even with the reviews I can't see them becoming something I use everyday as I have my Nivea Lip Butter that I can't go without. An impulse buy based mainly on the two for £5 offer and the cute packaging haha. I'll be testing them out tomorrow though x

      Delete
  3. Nice stuff you got there, I especially like the Herbal Essences products! <3
    I like your blog a lot, would you like to follow each other? :)

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, you have lovely pictures on your blog.

      Now following :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. Great purchases, love Baby Lips and the Sleek Face Form kit! Please let me know how you get on with the got2be salt spray, I'm currently shopping around for a good salt spray!

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try the salt spray tomorrow and then hopefully get a quick review up!

      Lisa x

      Delete
  5. I have pink punch babylips and love it! what do you think of it now you have tried it?
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like it, it smells good and the colour is so pretty! Can see me wearing it at work for a bit of colour although I'll still be carrying around my Nivea Lip Butter as thats a little more moisturising for the cold months coming up :)

      Lisa x

      Delete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x