Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sleepless Style Post: The Skirt Edition

Who's awake?

So even with a very long week at work and a very early start tomorrow I still can't sleep. When I can't sleep; I shop! Tonight I started out looking for a Christmas Party outfit. I fully realise we've only just left Summer behind but what can I say, I like to be prepared. A quick look shows that retailers aren't quite as excited about Christmas as I am and so there's nothing that quite fits the bill just yet. That said I did come across a few nice finds that I'd like to share with you all.

First up we have some particularly colourful midi skirts from River Island, I fell in love with every single one and they're now there in my favourites waiting for payday!


First up we have this gorgeous fuschia skirt with black wet look geo pattern (£25.00), I'm a sucker for pink and I'm a sucker for wet look/leather so this was basically made for me. Then this beautiful royal blue beaded number (£28.00), beautiful colour (I already have my Barry M Blue Grape polish picked out to match this) and beautiful beading. And lastly we have this psychedelic kaleidoscope print skirt (£22.00), how amazing are the colours on this skirt?? 

I also checked out missguided.co.uk and found a few little gems (little being the word, I do love me a super short mini)


First I fell in love with the colour, then with the asymmetric wrap design, this asymmetric zip detail mini (£12.99) is perfect for a night out. As for this sparkly pink number (£24.99) I fell in love with this because who wouldn't wanna rock a skirt that would make a Disney Princess jealous! And another asymmetric zip detail skirt but this time in burgundy PU (£19.99), this with a plain white tee is the most perfect Autumn outfit and I cannot wait to order it!

Thats it for now, time to try get some sleep. Do you have any skirt finds to share?

Where to buy:



18 comments:

  1. I love the dark green mini skirt! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it. I was already wanting a asymmetric skirt but when I saw it in that colour green I needed it!

      Lisa x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know isn't it. I know not everyone loves bright clothes (a night out with me and my friends is a row of all black and then me in a bright dress or skirt lol) but I just love this colour so much.

      Thanks for the comment, love your blog :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  3. The geometric prints on the first set of skirts looks terrific and I love the adorable ballerina skater skirt, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the prints on the first three just stand out so much, they'd look so good for a night out.

      The ballering skater skirt is just all about my inner child I think, so cute and pretty lol.

      Just checked out your blog and love it!! Now following on GFC and Bloglovin :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  4. love the river islands skirts - they really look amazing!!



    xx
    bianca
    www.worryaboutitlater.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful aren't they, I do love River Island!

      Lisa x

      Delete
  5. I love midi skirts!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, after months they're still one of my favourite things!

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I love the pink sparkly mini!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in River Island yesterday with my husband and I was looking at a faux leather skirt and he just said "I can't see you wearing that!". I'm not a skirt girl really, but I want to be!!! haha xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw you should try it you never know you might be hiding a skirt kinda girl in there somewhere. You would never catch me in a skirt or a dress up until I was about 22, now I'm never out of them lol :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love your blog i love how individual it is with all the coulors
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award have a peep on my blog to find out more :)
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I'll have a look at that as soon as I get in from work :)

      Lisa x

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the comment :)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Online shopping is so dangerous! All those skirts are super gorgeous tho, i hope you got all of them! hahaha

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and do my best to reply. Please leave your link if you comment, I visit the blogs of every single commenter so leaving the link just makes my life easier :) x